Welcome

Pull up a chair, grab a cuppa and chill for a while..
AHHHHHHHHH thats better

Friday 17 January 2014

challenge time over at LOC

This fortnights challenge over at LOC is all about scary stories and we have the fabulously talented IKE  from IKES ART sponsoring us..
I have chosen to interpret a film that used to haunted me as a child, more so down to my elder brothers telling me we were going to be watching a nice film about a wolf.. well with out further ado here is my scary story creation

American Werewolf of London
background was hand drawn and image and background coloured using Promarkers



8 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC !!! This is amazing and I love that you hand drew your own background !!! Super colouring on my digi too. :-) I watched this film again recently and it's remarkably 'tame' now isn't it compared to gory films these days. ? Good special effects makeup though :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes - I forgot to say...

    Don't forget - you can enter it at IKE'sWORLD Challenge #9 - Anything Goes :-D

    My Challenge Blog: http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com
    My Shop: www.ikesart.com
    My Blog: http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely gorgeous and the hand drawn background is stunning! I can't draw to save my life (lol) I have yet to watch this film...I think I will have to see if i can find a copy somewhere :)
    R x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hand-drawn background and colour scheme! Brilliant result!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello teamie :-)
    What a fantastic card. Your hand drawn back scene is amazing and looks brilliant with that wonderfully coloured image in front of it. A really great and unique card.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello teamie!!!

    Can I tell you how much I love this scary story theme? It's totally perfect. You really did such a good job!

    xoxo
    Rocio

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your hand drawn background - amazing! Works perfectly with this scary wolf/man :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow!!! I didn't realise you had drawn the background yourself!! That is even more awesome! love your creation Lorraine! Very Well done! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete