Welcome

Pull up a chair, grab a cuppa and chill for a while..
AHHHHHHHHH thats better

Thursday 2 May 2013

just a note

Evening blogger land,
sorry not been on blogging for a bit.. been busy making use of the weather and sorting the garden, then we had my son's 4th birthday. followed by working on a loopy cardigan which is now finished and just finishing a shawl/wrap. Ready to do some first baby bits for a very special lady in America who im glad to call my adopted niece.
Here are my beautiful boys.
 

 
I am very proud mummy at the moment as my older son has just been excepted in to performing arts school and starts Saturday. My shining star he can put all his dressing up and acting dancing round the house to good use.
Although on a downer note my youngest has been diagnosed with Hyper mobility bless him.. I hate seeing him in pain and there is nothing I can give him or do to help take it away. And he is still under investigation for learning disabilities..
well im off now to finish the shawl and have a search for a printer as the one I want is out of stock everywhere grrrrrrrrr and my printer head has just gone.
OH ONE LAST THING 23 DAYS UNTIL MY HOLIDAY WOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOO
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment